Episode 3 is officially available for your listening pleasure!
Application Reflections Part 4 with Madison Brown, BSc, BASc, MSc, MHSc(c) – Dietitians Discovered
- Application Reflections Part 4 with Madison Brown, BSc, BASc, MSc, MHSc(c)
- Application Reflections Part 3 with Rebecca Harris, BA, BASc, MHSc(c)
- Application Reflections Part 2 with Bhavin Mistry, BASc, MAN(c)
- Application Reflections Part 1 with Ani Merzaian, BASc, MHSc(c)
- Abby Langer, RD, Trauma & ICU Dietitian turned Media RD & Author of “Good Food, Bad Diet”
Alissa Steinberg, MHSc, RD, CDE is a multi-faceted clinical queen with nearly 10 years of experience at SickKids and her own private practice, Healthy U. She has made significant contributions to published research on the SickKids Team Obesity Management Program and is currently writing her own cookbook and working towards developing a unique food product. Oh, and did I mention she is a new mom of two? Seriously, how does she do it?!
Alissa is a huge proponent of finding a mentor and remembering to take time for yourself as you move through your journey to becoming an RD. Read my post on how I found my RD mentor and why I recommend finding one for yourself!
Click here to listen to the most recent episode or you can listen on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or Google Podcasts. If you enjoy the podcast, please rate and review wherever you listen so that more RDs and future RDs can find Dietitians Discovered and get inspired to build a career that they love.