This weeks episode might be the most exciting one yet! I got the chance to sit down with acclaimed media Dietitian and nutrition communications consultant, Sue Mah, MPH, RD, PHEc, FDC. Sue is recognized as a key influencer, nutrition writer, expert in nutrition trends, and engaging speaker. She has been featured as the in-house Dietitian for CTV Your Morning, CBC Morning Live, CBC News Network, Breakfast Television Toronto, Steven and Chris, Doctor in the House and The Mom Show. It’s no surprise that Sue is a natural podcaster with powerful advice for future and current RDs that are interested in a career in communications. Check it out!
If you liked this episode, don’t be shy! Feel free to subscribe, rate, and review so that other RD’s and RD2Be’s can find Dietitians Discovered as well and get inspired to forge their own unique career path.
Application Reflections Part 4 with Madison Brown, BSc, BASc, MSc, MHSc(c) – Dietitians Discovered
- Application Reflections Part 4 with Madison Brown, BSc, BASc, MSc, MHSc(c)
- Application Reflections Part 3 with Rebecca Harris, BA, BASc, MHSc(c)
- Application Reflections Part 2 with Bhavin Mistry, BASc, MAN(c)
- Application Reflections Part 1 with Ani Merzaian, BASc, MHSc(c)
- Abby Langer, RD, Trauma & ICU Dietitian turned Media RD & Author of “Good Food, Bad Diet”